In 2012 after many years as a leading Real Estate salesperson and business owner of a successful Real Estate office In Wellington, Mary-Louise relocated to Taupo with her family where she joined Harcourts Real Estate. Mary-Louise has consistently achieved Award Recognition for outstanding performance in the Real Estate Industry and earned ‘Harcourts Taupo Top Sales Consultant 5 years running’.
Mary-Louise believes excellent communication and energy are required to market and negotiate the successful sale or purchase of your property and that Choosing The Right Sales Team Does Make The Difference to the sale price of your home.
With an emphasis on understanding and meeting the needs of each client on an individual basis, Mary-Louise prides herself on providing service with integrity and ensures her clients are getting the best Real Estate service available. Using her proven marketing strategy your home will be sold in the shortest possible time for the highest possible price the market is prepared to pay.
With Chelsea her Personal Assistant along with Ellie-Jane and Stephen her Business Assistants, Mary-Louise believes that she and her team offer the complete Real Estate Package.
www.marylouise.harcourts.co.nz I email@example.com I 0800 SELL TAUPO
- "Mary-Louise’s persistence finally achieved the sale. A considerable marketing effort and achievement. She has been a pleasure to deal with". Ray & Delme McBreen, Taupo
- "Through the entire process Mary-Louise was supportive and patient. As it was the first time I had been involved in buying a house it all seemed a little overwhelming. However, Mary-Louise never made me feel inadequate. She never rushed me to make decisions or pushed me in a way that made me uncomfortable."
- "You do hear horror stories about people being manipulated or tricked by real estate agents into making poor decisions and expensive mistakes. I had complete confidence that Mary-Louise was not going to do this. At each stage of the process, she came to see me and explained what was required and allowed me time to make a decision. She also encouraged me to consult with my lawyer and family regularly to ensure I was comfortable with my decisions". Helen Edgecombe, Taupo
- "We have found Mary-Louise totally professional and a delight to be involved with throughout the house buying process. We recommend her to anyone requiring and agent to sell their property. Thank you for introducing such a lovely home into our lives". Greg & Lesley Hopkins, Taupo
- "Mary-Louise has proven herself to be an exceptionally adaptable, motivated and personable agent whom we would recommend to anyone. Both her and the team have worked extremely hard and have proved they are very capable of achieving the fantastic results." Mr B Tawhai, Hawkes Bay
- "It was a pleasure to work with MaryLouise’s fast and efficient and friendly team. The purchase process was carried out with speed, but without undue pressure. I was taken aback by the personalised service I received – such a contradiction to the traditional hungry sales procedures of the past. Quite refreshing. Thank you!" Ms A Boggs, Auckland
- "It’s not hard to see why Mary-Louise is Harcourts Taupo’s top salesperson. She cares, is professional and determined to help you get the results you are after. We would happily recommend Mary-Louise to others thinking their property. She is also backed up by a fantastic support team who were also a pleasure to deal with." Mr & Mrs McClellan, Tauranga
- "Just a quick thank you for all your efforts into selling my home. I knew straight away from our first meeting with you and Chelsea, that I had chosen the RIGHT person and the results spoke for themselves...your professionalism, enthusiasm, endless energy and passion shone through, and that combined with the marketing plan, communication and attention to detail made the seemly stressful time of selling of a house almost a pleasure.. I have no hesitation in recommending your services to anyone wishing to sell their home." Mr S Gallop, Taupo