- Approx Floor Area: 210 sqm
- Land Size: 714 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2017
- Property condition: New, Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Weatherboard and Axon vertical panel
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Other (Planking), Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Shutters, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Gas Fire)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Fibre)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Attic Ladder, DVS, Floor Coverings In Garage, Insinkerator, Dishwasher
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Steel)
- Land contour: Flat
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 2x2.5, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas, litres: Infinity
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Drawers/Trouser rack in Walk In Robe
About this listing
Clean lines combined with modern architectural features and a neutral palette, ensures this home has timeless appeal. Spanning across 210m2 (more or less) and featuring four bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate toilet, two separate lounges and study; this home caters for whatever your living requirements may be.
Newly built in 2017 and finished with sophisticated and modern touches throughout the house, this fully double glazed and insulated home is a true testament to the hard work and design flare of the owners to ensure it meets the standards demanded by todays buyers.
The living configuration is practical and allows for seamless flow about the home. The open plan kitchen, (which has been fitted with an Aga inspired Stoves 90cm range cooker, with five induction hobs, and a matching dishwasher), dining and living area is spacious and flows with ease to the outdoor entertaining courtyard. A north-west facing aspect allows for all day sun and ensures you will enjoy the large, private, fully fenced outdoor yard throughout the year.
Idyllically situated on the 715m2 (more or less) section, privacy has been cleverly achieved. Low maintenance gardens and plantings compliment the home and add to the appeal. Further to this there is an internally accessed, carpeted double garage and plenty of off street parking. An additional benefit is the fold down attic ladder, which provides easy access to the loft storage space.
Thinking of building, or wanting a warm, cozy and sunny contemporary home, then look no further and occupy in 2 months rather than 12.
To top it all off it's just a short stroll to the tennis courts and children's playground.
This will be very popular so please view soonest!