- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 921 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1962
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Storage room on garage, Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Partial floor, Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (Renai gas heater)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Diswasher, Renai gas heater, Woodfire, Oven & Cooktop, Garden irrigation.
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Double sink and Gas reticulated
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Other (Storage room)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Child's curtains in bedroom 2, Alarm and security system.
About this listing
From the moment you step through the door this home simply screams "family". The main living area opens through to a sunny deck and front lawn making entertaining and summer barbeques a breeze.
The polished wooden floors add to the cosy feel of this home and with multiple heat sources everyone will be nice and snuggly in the cooler months.
There are two separate garages, one for the kid's toys and one for dad's toys too. There will be a race to see who gets the one with the extra storage and toilet.
A great tenant is in place that would love to stay on making this an easy transaction for an investor. It is equally attractive to a first home buyer or developer looking to further develop this land (subject to council approval).
This home may not stick around long, So Be quick and Call Milly today to secure this little beauty.