- Approx Floor Area: 260 sqm
- Land Size: 2547 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1993
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard, Block and Cedar
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open), Other (Closed with wetback)
- Property Features: Security system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Dishwasher, Water filter, Waste disposal, Extractor fan, Garden shed (2), Plate rack, Security system, Heated towel rails (2), Auto garage door with (2) remotes.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal dining, Open plan, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Walk-in wardrobe, Ensuite, Balcony) and Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Landscaped / designer, Other (1 shed has power)
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Wetback, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Garden pots and baskets, Tree peonies (2).
About this listing
It's just a short stroll down the hill to the lake, or up the road to the Waipahihi Botanical Gardens, or two minutes' walk to the popular Waipahihi School. Families are well catered for outside with a private lawn to kick a ball around on, and fabulous options to play hide n seek in a natural setting. You just won't believe it when you see the garden shed!
The house has flexible living spaces with two living areas and a step-down formal dining room. There are three bedrooms, three bathrooms and an office. Seamless indoor - outdoor flow is created by the sunny and sheltered decks which open off the living areas and all bedrooms.
This special home has been loved and lived in by the current family for 15 years, but it's now time to downsize and let another family create their own memories. With too many bonus features to list this home has to be seen to truly appreciate its versatility and grace.