- Approx Floor Area: 80 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Tenure Detail: Flat 1 DPS 70119 having a 1/3 interest in 1297sqm (more or less) being Lot 2 DP 30797. Leasehold instrument L B267420.1 for a period of 999 years commencing on 06/03/1995.
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, Heat pump.
- Kitchen: Standard, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
The whanau can flock off to the lake just a two minute walk away or the family engineer roost in the double garage/workshop space with the boat parked outside. Keep it a Bachy Beauty or renovate and add some big big value to your nest egg.
The sellers have done all they can to pre parrot for market so now you've heard, don't fly by or give this house the bird. Give Jay a tweet 022 109 8230.