- Approx Floor Area: 196 sqm
- Land Size: 750 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2016
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 4), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV aerial, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Woodfire, Auto garage door with (4) remotes.
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban, Park
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered, Paved and Other surface), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy, Landscaped / designer, Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac and backing onto an expansive reserve leading down to the lake, enjoy open plan spacious living, superb indoor-outdoor flow to the north facing decks, beautifully manicured gardens, fully fenced and modern fixtures throughout.
This stylish 4 bedroom home (ensuite and walk in robe) built in 2016 offers all the mod cons expected in a modern home.
Blending location and style, this home offers so much for families, retirees and holiday makers with only a short walk to the children's park, lakefront, restaurant, marina, tennis courts, shop, local golf courses and all else Kinloch village has to offer.
This is where your search could end, so stop looking and start relaxing in your new home.