- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 638 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1978
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Single
- Construction: Fibre Cement
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (Heat Transfer, Water Pressure Pump)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Dishwasher Drawer, Separate Cooktop and Oven, Shade Sail, Wood Shed, Heat pump, Water pressure Pump.
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (Wood Shed)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Living room red blinds and curtains. 2x kids room curtains.
About this listing
The kids can walk to Waipahihi school in the morning without crossing the road and in the evening its only a short stroll for the family to enjoy that after work swim or something more exciting at the local sail centre.
Also within walking distance is 2 kindergartens, a superette and your Friday night Fish and Chips making life easy all year round.
The section is flat and offers mature fruit trees, an established Vege garden and good privacy - In addition to this it is fully fenced which provides security for the younger members of the family and any fury friends that the new occupier might have.
This home has a Heatpump, wood burner and heat transfer system plus it has been recently insulated by the current owner to make sure the home is warm all year round. Open plan living, and 3 good sized bedrooms are some of the features that need to be seen to be appreciated. A drive by won't summarise what's on offer here.
This suburb is suited to many segments of the market which makes this a versatile property today and into the future.
The vendors have their next move in sight so call today to arrange a viewing.