- Approx Floor Area: 160 sqm
- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Colonial
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Composite Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (Wetback)
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Rangehood, Smoke alarms.
- Kitchen: Modern, Upright stove, Rangehood, Waste disposal and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Could be second living)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private, Water, Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Wetback, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Large stairs create a grand entrance onto a covered veranda where you can take in the extensive lake views. This level houses a modern kitchen leading to the dining via double doors. Semi open plan living with French doors opening from the dining to the rear patio where wisteria grows over a pergola creating a whimsical place to relax in the warmer months. A cosy lounge, with a second set of French doors opens onto the veranda and enjoys lake views. A wetback log fire offers a welcome treat in winter, providing ample heating.
Two large bedrooms provide ample storage, the master has French doors opening onto the veranda. A family bathroom and plenty of storage throughout means there is space for all your bits and bobs.
The stairs lead up to a large open space with lake views which could be a rumpus, office or second living, the choice is yours. Two large rooms open from either side of this space and each have abundant storage and dormer windows. Another toilet and basin are conveniently located on this level.
A single garage plus off-road parking, there is plenty of room for extra vehicles, a camper or boat. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a fully fenced yard perfect for kids and pets to roam free.
The key is in the detail of this light, bright home with colonial glaze windows, wood detail and a well thought through layout. Call Lesley today, this beauty won't last long.