- Approx Floor Area: 80 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Tenure Detail: Flat 2 DPS 84865 and Garage 2 DPS 34206 having a 1/2 interest in 1077sqm (more or less) being Lot 25 DP 31114. Leasehold instrument L 7388497.4 for a period of 999 years commencing on the 01/05/2007.
- Approx year built: 1993
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Fibrelite
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (HRV)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, HRV system, Heat pump, Wood burner.
- Kitchen: Standard, Upright stove, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Wetback, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This little charmer is located on a rear section with its own drive way and offers an easy-care site combined with a low maintenance home.
The front deck is positioned well to enjoy the summer sun and during the winter months the Heatpump or fire with wetback along with an HRV system will keep the occupants warm and well.
In addition to having 3 bedrooms the home has a large single garage allowing room for the car and additional storage.
Although well presented and cared for by the current owner occupier there is still room to make your mark on this property.
Opportunities don't arrive to suit your diary so make the time to view, do the numbers and present your offer. Your first step on the property ladder or next home in your investment portfolio is ready for the taking.
Call Milly today to arrange a viewing.