- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 646 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Joinery: Double glazing except 2 door in entrance and lounge
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Partial Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Floating
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Woodfire, Smoke alarms (3), Green House, Chook House, Sun Sail.
- Kitchen: Standard, Rangehood, Double sink and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Sleepout (permitted)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
A fully consented sleepout with bathroom offers extra income, room for multigenerational living or just a good amount of space for the family to spread out.
The hard work has been done so the new owner can move in and enjoy walking to the lake, Waipahihi school and local shops or stay home in your family haven with your fruit trees and chicken coop.
Additionally, the current owners have insulated and double glazed the windows, making this property easy to love.
The Large entertainers deck flows out from the open plan lounge and dinning making this the perfect place to enjoy a Taupo sunset with family and friends.
Give Milly a call today to view as a drive by will not summarise all there is on offer here.