- Approx Floor Area: 205 sqm
- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Tenure Detail: Section 54 Tauhara Township
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Single Lock-Up x2, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Board & Batten, Schist
- Joinery: Partial double glazing
- Flooring: Carpet, Timber and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Ceiling fans, Other (Gas Fire Bottled, Gas Radiators, Under floor upstairs)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Irrigation, Rangehood, Garden Lighting, Dishwasher + Drawer, Heated Towel Rail x3, Auto Garage Door Opener with 2 Remotes, Spa (not warranted), Heatpump, Radiators, Central Vac System (Not Warranted), Electric Sound Speaker, Water Filter, Outdoor Sink, Security Lights, Solar Panels, Louvretech system, Shutters, Shade Sail.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Scullery, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Concrete), Clothes line, Spa, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Other (Irrigation and Garden Lighting)
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Designed to entertain this property delivers on atmosphere. The modern kitchen is the heart of the home with living rooms opening outside to an area where no detail has been missed. A louvretech system provides shelter or sun at the touch of a button and the outdoor BBQ, sink and spa are practical features that make entertaining easy and warm all year round.
Upstairs is the master bedroom with ensuite plus your own private balcony with lake views perfect for that morning coffee or Sunday afternoons with a good book.
Internal and external garaging plus workshop/office with a 3rd bathroom provide extra space for family or options to work from home. 3 more bedrooms, a family bathroom and office complete this package.
The lake, lions walk, reserve and boat ramp are only minutes away.
It's not hard to imagine how great living or holidaying here would be but to fully appreciate the features of this home a viewing is essential.