- Approx Floor Area: 130 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Tenure Detail: Flat 2 DPS 50579 having a 1/2 interest in 817 square metres more or less being Lot 8 DP 29712. Leasehold instrument L H839448.3 for a period of 999 years commencing on 10.11.1988.
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up
- Construction: Plaster and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Ceiling fans, Other (Gas Heater)
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Dish Drawer, On floor heater (gas) living and dining.
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Utility Room)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Located in 'thee' zone, walking distance to the Lake and to Taupo township.
Sited for full sun, with covered decks, summertime bach'n fun with friends and family will be in Taupo at yours.
Private and low maintenance section with no need to spend hours on the gardening
Downstairs has the added convenience of large utility /store room, to convert to an additional sleeping space, or lockup personal items when not in use.
Obviously a perfect entry level home for those that understand long term gain, as a private residence. But
this property also lends itself to nightly rentals so you can enjoy the summer on the Lake and the Winter at the snow and still earn some income with paying guests.
Or if your investment goals are more long term, a perfect full time rental will yield fabulous returns.
Single lock up garage with internal access.
Contact the team and get round to inspect this delightful lake-town bach today.