- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 631 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1977
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Fibre Cement
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Partial - 2 Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Floating, Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Ducted heating, Other (New fire being installed.)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Heated Towel Rail, Mirrors in Bathroom and Toilet, Dishwasher, Irrigation System, Security Light (Staying but not warranted).
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: White Cabinet in Kitchen.
About this listing
With lots of natural light this warm and comfortable home offers a welcoming family feel from the minute you walk in the door. Home Owners and Holiday Makers will be equally impressed with the extra-long double garage of this immaculate low maintenance home.
The section is private with a back yard positioned for afternoon sun and the open plan living / dining sets the scene for summer entertaining. A fully fenced section provides security for younger members of the family and any furry friends that the new occupier might have. The Winter months will be cosy with a wood burner/ wetback plus a heat transfer system.
In addition to what's on offer here the location provides motivation to go for an evening stroll in the picturesque botanical gardens or leave the car at home and walk the kids to the popular Waipahihi school.
If walking is not your thing public transport is less than a minute away.
This has been a great family home but the vendors are ready to take their next step, If you want a property to move in to and be proud of from day one then you've found it here.
BE QUICK - call Milly today.