- Approx Floor Area: 270 sqm
- Land Size: 827 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Other (Alarm (not used))
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Partialy closed car port, Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium ranch sliders, Timber
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Gas fire, thermal radiators run off bore)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Hot Water Radiators, Compressor, Alarm (not used), thermal bore x2, oven
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Upright stove, Waste disposal and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Views) and Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Water
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Pool (Inground and Security fencing)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water supply: Town supply, Bore
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Packed with funky retro features this home still has its originality with plenty of room to modernise and make it your own.
A re-decorated exterior invites you into an expansive living area with knock out views! The gas fire accompanied by a heat pump as well as radiators running off the bore is a welcomed treat in winter and provides ample heating.
An open plan dining area with a traditional, well-appointed kitchen opens onto a super sunny, central decked area. Protected from the elements for year-round use and equipped with a thermal plunge pool.
The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe, large ensuite and access to the deck. A further two bedrooms, both of sizeable proportions, plus an office/fourth room all have lake views. Serviced by a generous family bathroom and two separate toilets.
Enjoy a peaceful backyard tucked privately behind the house, lined with fruit trees and fully fenced. A vege garden offers a great spot for those with a green thumb and means there is little need to shop for fruit or veg. Plenty of parking for all your toys, a single lock-up garage and double carport with internal access.
With broad appeal for families, those looking for a holiday home or fun-loving baby boomers needing space to host family and friends, this is the perfect spot. Many happy memories will be made here. This is a must view property, call Lesley today!