- Approx Floor Area: 163 sqm
- Land Size: 708 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2016
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Plaster and Shadow Clad
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas mains
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV aerial, Rangehood, Heat pump (2), Dishwasher.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Built by the current owner it is now ready and waiting for you to move in and enjoy. The home features a light and bright open plan kitchen, dining and living space flowing to a sun soaked entertaining area and overlooking the lawn.
Outside has plenty of space for the kids to run around, or if you have green thumbs, you could add a garden here and a rockery there and turn 13 Royal Coachman into your own slice of Taupo paradise.
Nearby amenities include a playground, tennis court, various parks and local shops. Reside here permanently or this is the ultimate lock up and leave for corporates and holiday makers. "This is the total package, a buyer's dream ready and waiting for you now!"
Call Anna 0800 LOVE TAUPO.