- Approx Floor Area: 67 sqm
- Property Type: Unit
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Tenure Detail: Flat 1 DPS 20264 having a 1/3 interest in 1234sqm (more or less) being Lot 3 DPS 10875. Leasehold instrument L H032138.3 for a period of 999 years from and including 28/02/1975.
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Character
- Construction: Brick and Summit stone
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Earthwool, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Heatpump
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Upright stove, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
This is your opportunity to stop paying the landlord! Become a home owner and move in straight away. Empty and ready to go! Perfect first home buyer opportunity or a great low maintenance, solid investment.
These units are SERIOUSLY for sale, and the vendor is ready to meet the market
The work has been done! Tasteful full renovation of these three units will give the lucky new owner a completely refurbished kitchen, bathroom along with heat pumps and new carpet throughout.
These units have had a total overhaul, freshly painted ready for you to move on in! Tucked away from the road is options galore, each unit is 67m2 (more or less) with a generous sized open plan living, dining and kitchen space, 2 bedrooms and a spacious bathroom.
Affordable homes with this kind of finish do not come along often. You won't even need to lift a paint brush, just move in and start living or for investors these properties are ready to go, dry warm homes with the full insulation required under the healthy homes act.
Don't miss this opportunity! Stop paying the landlord or become one! Call Tim 021 0274 9269 or Rach on 021 148 2161 to book your private viewing today.