- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Land Size: 779 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Cedar
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV Aerial, Hob - Induction, Wall Oven, Watering System, Underfloor Heating, Security System, Fridge Upstairs, 2x Heated Towel Rail, Squab but not the seat.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (2nd Living)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private, Water, Bush
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Three well sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and dual living areas spread over two levels offer plenty of space for the whole family. Copious, double glazed windows exploit the scenery beyond, some fantastic views of the lake and Mt Tauhara are on offer here. Stunning wooden ceilings compliment the neutral colour scheme and allow scope to add your own style.
A huge, centrally located, kitchen will keep those who like to cook happy. Sun soaked open plan living unfolds onto an expansive decked area, a glass balustrade is cleverly utilised to create the feeling you are sitting amongst the tree tops. Just the spot for entertaining friends and family with those summer BBQs we all know and love.
A double garage, plus ceiling storage means there is room for all of your gear. Stairs lead down into the bush and secret garden, where adventure awaits young ones.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to boat ramps and a short stroll to the lakefront. If you are after a home in a relaxed, peaceful location this one is for you. Come along to the open home or call Lesley today for your private viewing.