- Approx Floor Area: 64 sqm
- Land Size: 1100 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1988
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other (2 x initial Homes)
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Hardi Plank
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Heatpump x2, Heater on Wall (Unit 2 Not Warrentied), Exhaust Fan, Stove x2
- Kitchen: Original and Separate oven
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
The scope is wide for this rare property as it lends itself to investors, holiday makers, developers or private homeowner's looking for that chance to purchase the views, sunsets and location this address possesses.
These TWO 1980's identical Initial Homes are low maintenance and are perfectly North facing to soak up the views of the lake, Acacia Bay and Mt Tauhara.
They each have a heat pump for winter warmth and open plan living areas of good proportions that flow onto decks to make the most of the longer summer days and Taupo views.
1100 m2 (more or less) land provides new build options or subdivision possibilities (subject to council approval) maybe just land bank for now and enjoy the double rental returns.
Additionally, there is a single lock up garage to keep the toys safe between vacations.
This is a true find and could be yours...You're not seeing double it is really available to purchase.
To arrange a viewing don't delay - call Milly today